Wednesday 21 October 2020

Good News: Be an IFM

Would you like to front as an investment manager?.

I knew this is an unconventional way of establishing a business relationship due to the high volume of scam emails nowadays. I have no fraudulent intentions whatsoever but the essence of this email message is strictly for mutual benefit and nothing more.

I will understand if business investment is not your area of expertise and to this end, once the intended investment funding amount has been re-structured to you, you can decide to hire the services of an experienced assistant/GM who is fully conversant with all aspects of local investment and ROI requirements. This can be done at a reasonably acceptable remuneration which I am willing to accommodate/insert into the fund management agreement paperwork.

I will provide you with more details upon receipt of your interest.

Warm regards,
Sambo

0 comments: