Wednesday 16 November 2011

And finally...

Gold award - Novelty cake
Finally, this is my entry. She's a medical graduate (Sheffield Uni - based on a friend), sitting on top of a large prescription pad with a pen and stethoscope. The pad is made of fruit cake and the top prescription is airbrushed and hand painted, everything else is modelling paste.
At the show someone knocked her head off but I have managed to repair her, replacing her hair and the mortar board.




 She suffered a second mishap on Saturday when I took her to a large charity ball in aid of www.getahead.org.uk which is a fantastic charity which raises much needed money for the treatment of cancers of the head.
She was there as an example of my work for an auction cake I was donating, a rather tipsy woman decided to shake hands with her and you can guess the rest, she now needs www.needapairofhandsstuckbackon.com rather urgently!