Tuesday 15 November 2011

Now for Laurice!

What can I say about Laurice, she amazes me with what she can do, I mean, her untidiness amazes me, her ability to stay in bed all morning amazes me, but most of all her ability to make lovely cakes for the last three years and she is still only 11.
Here are her two entries for this years Cake International. Both were awarded gold and 1st place overall in the under 14s and under 18s at the NEC last week.
I love the cheeky look of Rudolph and the way the trees had an almost glassy look to them after she had airbrushed them to within an inch of their lives.


The inspiration for her second cake came from an old design in Cakes and Sugarcraft by Maisie Parrish. She wanted to make it last year but didn't have time!


Well done Laurice!



How cute are these sheep?

0 comments: